Two Year Old Swallows Super Glue

January 9th, 2018 at 4:01 PM

Flagstaff Fire and Guardian EMS are in route to a local residence for a two year old who swallowed super glue and is having difficulties breathing. The child is alert and breathing otherwise.

Never see a survey, ad, or pop up again while viewing articles. Plus other awesome benefits when you subscribe to the FLAGscanner Premiere membership.

Click here to signup

NEVER MISS ANOTHER FLAGscanner POST!

Subscribe to a Daily Digest of all our Alerts and Arrest Reports. You'll receive one email at the end of the day that contains a list of all the days posts including the arrest report.

2 thoughts on “Two Year Old Swallows Super Glue

Comments are closed.