From Coconino County Emergency Management
From the NWS
WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 5 AM TO 5 PM MST THURSDAY
Wind Advisory issued November 23 at 5:36PM MST until November 24 at 5:00PM MST by NWS Flagstaff AZ
* WHAT…Northeast winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 55 mph
* WHERE…Areas along and south of the Mogollon Rim from Flagstaff
* WHEN…From 5 AM to 5 PM MST Thursday.
* IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Falling tree limbs may cause spotty power outages. In addition,
winds this strong can make driving difficult, especially for
high profile vehicles.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Local areas near Mount Elden, and southwest
of the San Francisco Peaks may gust over 55 mph. Travel may be
difficult along area highways, including US 180 near Flagstaff
and I-17 between Flagstaff and Rimrock.
Click HERE to sign up for Coconino County Emergency Notifications and alerts.