- IMPORTANT: If our feed is OFFLINE, *** DO NOT POST what you might hear on a police scanner. We may have been asked to take the feed temporarily offline for certain extreme emergencies. ****
- DO NOT Respond to anything heard on the scanner feed or posted on this site.
- DO NOT Post physical addresses of residences. Complete addresses are only to be used for places of business.
- DO NOT Look-up, Contact, nor Harass any persons whose name is transmitted.
- DO NOT record or re-transmit license plate numbers, driver licenses, addresses, or names of parties investigated by law enforcement or involved in a Fire or EMS incident.
- For officer safety, DO NOT post unit numbers responding to calls. A simple # of officers/fire units responding is sufficient.
- DO NOT post stakeout or DUI checkpoint information.
By use of FLAGscanner, you agree to the following Terms of Service:
You agree that you will not use FLAGscanner, our feeds, alerts, and any other information from our site while committing a crime. It is illegal and if you get caught, you will go to jail with a felony.
FLAGscanner cooperates fully with all Law Enforcement Agencies.
Flagscanner maintains this service for the purpose of engaging and interacting with the community, providing relevant and timely community news, information and events, distribution of crime prevention and public safety tips, traffic information, recruitment of personnel, investigative requests for information, urgent notification of critical incidents which may affect residents, business owners and visitors of the Flagstaff region, and for the people having an interest in the Flagstaff region emergency services.
Our service should never be used to report a crime or suspicious activity. To report a crime or suspicious activity, please call 9-1-1 for emergencies or (928) 774-1414 for non-emergencies.
Flagscanner does not have traditional business hours. Our staff and volunteers work on an as-available basis which provides coverage through most office hours and late evenings.
Flagscanner reserves the right to remove any comments that include, but are not limited to containing:
- Profane, obscene, or sexually explicit content and/or language;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, or national origin;
- Defamatory or information asserted as fact for which the poster does not have a reasonable basis to believe is accurate;
- Treats to any person or organization;
- Comments in support of, or opposition to, any political candidate or ballot measures (excepting
- Solicitation of outside commerce, including but not limited to advertising of any business or product for sale or other personal uses;
- Conduct in violation of any federal, state or local law;
- Encouragement of illegal activity or violence;
- Suggestions that a person(s) self-inflict personal injury or death or receive the same by others;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Content that violates a local ownership interest, such as a copyright, of any party;
- Harassment or content which constitutes and/or facilitates stalking;
- Content which violates the right to privacy;
- Repetitive content;
- Comments which may reasonably interfere with, inhibit, or compromise law enforcement investigations, police tactics, police responses to incidents and/or the safety of police staff and officers, firefighters, or medical personnel;
- Posts or comments that contain any external links; and
- Personally identifiable information of another person such as an address, dates of birth, personal phone numbers or personal email addresses, other information protected by law or medical information.
A comment posted by a member of the public on Flagscanner website or social media sites is the opinion of the commentator or poster only, and publication of a comment, or no response to a negative comment, does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, Flagscanner, nor do such comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Flagscanner.
Flagscanner receives information through the use of digital and analog scanners. Although every effort will be made to provide accuracy, totality, appropriateness, and validity of the information contained on our site, Flagscanner is not liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in the presented information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising out of the information posted.
At times, stories may be copied over from outside media outlets under the fair use doctrine of the US Copyright Laws, as they are used for the purpose of news reporting.
By continued use of this website and/or connected social media, you agree you will not sue any Flagscanner director, Employees, Volunteers, Affiliates, Sponsors, Members, or anyone who is related to Flagscanner. If you do so, you agree that you will pay in full (cash) 100% of all lawyers fees and court costs, filing fees, bail fees, traveling/lodging, food, and time reimbursement of $700 per hour for each hour we are involved in a case, starting from the time any initial action was taken against us until the time the judge makes a ruling.
You agree to not copy text or screenshots from our site to be shared publicly via social media or other.
Any violation of these Terms of Service will result in immediate removal of your account from our site.
You have read, in full, and understand the terms set forth and Agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms, please leave this site immediately.
Disclaimer of Liability
Best efforts have been expended to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of information posted to this web site, however, FLAGscanner provides the information “as is.” NeitherFLAGscanner nor any of its employees/volunteers makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed by any documents available from this web site, and does not represent that the use of any information, apparatus, product, or process available from this web site will not infringe privately owned rights.
FLAGscanner provides external links as a service to users of its web site. External links are not affiliated in any manner with FLAGscanner. FLAGscanner does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content or condition of any linked site.FLAGscanner has no control over and is not affiliated with any of the web sites linked from this site, has no control over these sites or their activities, and shall not be liable to you or to anyone else in connection with any information or services provided.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference within this site to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by FLAGscanner. The views and opinions of authors expressed here do not necessarily state or reflect those of FLAGscanner, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
We collect no personal information about you when you visit this Web site, unless otherwise stated or unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, we collect and store certain information automatically. What we collect and store automatically is:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the domain from which you access the Internet (whether yours individually or provided as a proxy by your Internet Service Provider (ISP))
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you peruse (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page)
- And the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site
We use the summary statistics to help us make our site more useful to visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors, and for other purposes such as determining the site’s technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
This information is NOT shared with anyone beyond the support staff to this web site, except when required by law enforcement investigation or public record disclosure laws, and is used only as a source of anonymous statistical information.
Comments Sent by E-Mail
You may choose to provide us with personal information, as in an e-mail message containing your comments or questions. We use this information to improve our service to you or to respond to your request. There are times when your message is forwarded, as e-mail, to other FLAGscanner employees/volunteers who may be better able to help you. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations or public record disclosure laws, we do not share our e-mail with any other outside individuals or organizations. However, since police, fire, ems, sheriff, and DPS is a public institution, it should be assumed that your email to us may at some point become part of the public record.